It’s been a pretty good Thanksgiving season.
- I learned a little about the actual beliefs and background of the Pilgrims.
- I developed a light version of the virus that my daughters have had, but it’s not slowing me down.
- I have seen a couple movies and get to update my movie review blog: Basically Movies
- I have broken the 5 lb. mark on my Keto Diet.
- I have done a lot of learning this year.
- I have been given loads of inspiration.
- I have come to the realization that, according to scripture, I can actually boast that I understand and know Father Yahweh, my creator and The Savior, His Son.
Of course, I could go on about His blessings, but I want to thank you for reading, and possibly subscribing. I am almost finished with my series: “Am I Jewish?” which points to the similarities in Judaism and Christianity, as well as the misconceptions, on both parts.
What do you have planned for the year ahead? I have even structured a yearly productivity planner with all of the Biblical holidays included.
Be safe and have a joyful time.
Too much to read right now? Save a PDF to read later.Enter your Email Address