- It’s about Jesus/Yeshua. It prophetically shadows a deeper fulfillment (yet to come).
- It’s explicitly Biblical. It’s not just about bible stuff. The celebration is instructed and designed by God (Yahweh).
- It’s a gift to Abba Father’s chosen people.
- Father Abraham had many sons… and I am one of them. Romans 11:17
- No one in the Bible ever tells me not to celebrate.
- It doesn’t hurt anyone to celebrate.
- We enjoy and grow in His grace every time we do so.
Have you ever celebrated a Biblical holiday such as Yom Kippur? Do you refer to them as “Jewish Feasts?” If so, do you consider “Jewish” as a good thing, or do you project a taste of negativity when you say, or hear that term? If so, ask yourself why?
Too much to read right now? Save a PDF to read later.Enter your Email Address